This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag & Drop INSTRUCTIONS

For those wishing to post images directly from their computer using the Drag & Drop method, here's the easiest way to do it.

1. Select the forum "Title" on the Forum Home Page.
    pic-1
    pic-1.jpg
    2. Click on "+ New Topic"
    pic-2
    pic-2.jpg
    3. In "Create New Topic", type in the title for your new thread at (greyed out) "Enter title".
    pic-3
    pic-3.jpg
    4. Where you see "Write something..." type a description for your image. eg: "Twenty Eight Parrot" and press Enter/Return.
    pic-4
    pic-4.jpg
    5. From your computer's File Manager, Drag your image onto the AusPH page. You will see "Drop files here to upload".
    When you hover over the outlined box and see "+ Copy" appear under your image thumbnail, release the mouse/pen. Your image will now upload and appear as a thumnail image.
    pic-5
    pic-5.jpg
    PLACE the CURSOR to the TOP LEFT position in the thread, where you want to show your image.

6. Click on the desired image size next to the image thumbnail. This would normally be Large or Fullsize.
    pic-6
    pic-6.jpg
    7. With the image displayed in the correct position, click on "Post".

There you have it.

To post more than 1 image, Number each description like so "#1 - Twenty Eight Parrot", then hit Enter/Return TWICE to create a space
    Then enter the description for your next image. eg: "#2 - Green Frog".
    Place your cursor where you want each image to start and select the size (Large or Fullsize) to place the next image.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"
Working...
X