Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing in the street

The weather has been so bad in Melbourne lately that I've been forced to go through my collection of images to see what is worth keeping. I came across a folder of "street" photography done in Melbourne back in 2016 that I've never bothered to process.

3 images made in to a triptych. This couple looked so happy and natural that I had to take some images of them dancing.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Dancing In The Streets.jpg Views:	0 Size:	450.7 KB ID:	487982

The "band" they were dancing to.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	The Band.jpg Views:	0 Size:	442.0 KB ID:	487983
    My Gear

The triptych came up a treat. What did you do to get the background? Triptych is fun to do and experiment with. Well done. I notice the muso is also wearing quality dancing shoes.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Nice work in both shots John.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Alan.

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      The triptych came up a treat. What did you do to get the background? Triptych is fun to do and experiment with. Well done. I notice the muso is also wearing quality dancing shoes.
      Thanks Isac, I used this tutorial as a guide.
      I think he swiped them off the bass player when he wasn't looking.
      My Gear

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks John. I remember watching that tut way back. I'm a big fan of Gavin Hoey and I learned a lot from him. He's a great teacher and delivers with simplicity and easy to follow instructions.

Exceptional work. Perfect white balance and exposure.

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for those kind words Benji, much appreciated.
    Working...
    X