No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpy John
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for those kind words Benji, much appreciated.

• Benji
    replied
    Exceptional work. Perfect white balance and exposure.

Leave a comment:

• Isac
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks John. I remember watching that tut way back. I'm a big fan of Gavin Hoey and I learned a lot from him. He's a great teacher and delivers with simplicity and easy to follow instructions.

• Grumpy John
    replied
    Originally posted by Isac View Post
    The triptych came up a treat. What did you do to get the background? Triptych is fun to do and experiment with. Well done. I notice the muso is also wearing quality dancing shoes.
    Thanks Isac, I used this tutorial as a guide.
    I think he swiped them off the bass player when he wasn't looking.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Alan.

• wigz
    replied
    Nice work in both shots John.

Leave a comment:

• Isac
    replied
    The triptych came up a treat. What did you do to get the background? Triptych is fun to do and experiment with. Well done. I notice the muso is also wearing quality dancing shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    started a topic Dancing in the street

Dancing in the street

The weather has been so bad in Melbourne lately that I've been forced to go through my collection of images to see what is worth keeping. I came across a folder of "street" photography done in Melbourne back in 2016 that I've never bothered to process.

3 images made in to a triptych. This couple looked so happy and natural that I had to take some images of them dancing.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Dancing In The Streets.jpg Views:	0 Size:	450.7 KB ID:	487982

The "band" they were dancing to.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	The Band.jpg Views:	0 Size:	442.0 KB ID:	487983
Working...
X