Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica's 14th b'day was Monday .. so each birthday (for each of us), I get us to gather around the cake for a family photo .. otherwise christmas is the only time it happens. We can be quite dysfunctional at times.

I made and decorated the cake, no packet stuff .. all from scratch. My first time of decorating a cake and it turning out alright. The buttercream frosting tasted alright too. Not a very creative cake by no means but still quite decent compared to previous years attempts.

303 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
    Anna
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
    My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

I'm sure it's only when their Mums want a shot that teenagers hate the camera. Nice family shots for Jessica's birthday and you're moving somewhere Kalen will be able to carry on with his fishing hobby - just needs to be more aware of crocs

Comment

Here are more.
        Sunset on Tuesday was amazing. I took the p&s .. on the doggy walk. It's a great way to end the day, by seeing such a beautiful sunset .. but even just to walk by the ocean .. only have 46 days left in this house, 48 days left in WA :/

304 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Eve ready for a Halloween party. I'm not one to make a hoohaa out of the event usually but dressup items were so cheap in Woolies I figured I should make the effort. My friend Katrina is great at putting on a Halloween party for the kids .. we went last year also.

305 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

My little precious Eve is now a 6yo big girl ! birthday was Friday 2 Nov and party to come tomorrow 4 Nov.

307 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

I will throw in these few extra pics because I just am so happy with them. Found the dude on the neighbours spa cover while tending to the bunny.

bunny days 031 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

bunny days 030 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

bunny days 029 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

and this one I have shared on the forums.

bunny days 025 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
        Last edited by millicat; 03-11-2012, 04:24 PM.
        Anna
        My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Anna - good to see you are still perservering. You should tell that witch that she has her broom back to front. Needs to watch some Harry Potter.
          Terry
          An Olympus E620 user

Comment

Cute witch and grab plenty of those sunsets over ocean shots - not that many spots in Queensland to get those.

Comment

Eve using my computer and checking out Google Earth.

308 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Pressies from her friends after her HJ's birthday party. She had a great time and loves all her 'craft stuff' or as I call it ... "craft crap" (a term hubby has used for some years and has worn off on me).

309 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Over Warnbro Sound .. looking towards Safety Bay.

310 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Sunset over Warnbro Sound .. from the beach path I walk. The colours of the bushes when the sun hits them are amazing.

311 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Sports carnival morning for Pre-primary and Eve doing her best at the running race.

312 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Was Kalen's 16th b'day yesterday (wednesday 7 Nov) and he didn't want any hoohaa or want me to make a cake .. He bought a surf rod with his birthday money and 4 Tailor was his catch that evening. Well worth the $$ spent as he's never caught Tailor that big off the beach before. So this is his official "day after his b'day"photo.

313 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Bought two vouchers for a fishing trip off Fremantle (via Scoopon) and heavily discounted. Hubby and son went out for the day .. as there was a fishing ban on certain fish .. they still caught a few but had to throw them back. Had a good day though.

314 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
              Last edited by millicat; 11-11-2012, 01:44 AM.
              Anna

Comment

This one was taken at Woodman Point, a great little family hangout .. playground and picnic areas plus up the pathway is the beach for the beachgoers and the jetty for the fisherman.

My shot of the day .. love it !! I have a thread in the 'birds' forum of more pelican shots.. not as cool as this though.

315 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
                Anna

Comment

Wow Anna, you didn't plan those birthdays well, 3 close together and Christmas not far after. Bet Kalen enjoyed his birthday present. Love the pelican photo.

Comment

Thnx .yeh the b'days .. hmm can blame the first two for being badly planned but not Eve being 8yrs apart and a complete and utter surprise.

Here are the weeks worth.

A moth on the back screen door at night time. Dodgy shot really .. couldn't get the lighting right .. oh well it's all I have for the day lol. Didn't have time to spend getting it right.

316 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Bailey has nowhere else to sit so he sits in the craft tray on Eve's craft table. Scissors look like they are in his rear end.

317 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Hubby had to go to the dentist on base (HMAS Stirling, GI) so I took my 50D for a walk around Peron Point beautiful day too. Took some photos of a dog running on the beach but I wasn't close enough to get some good shots. Mind you there was a guy doing that standing up on a board thing (can't remember the term for it). First saw it on Hawaii Five O ages ago and then that week saw them doing it at Safety Bay lol.

318 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Proof that both hubby and Eve came with me on my evening walk with Matilda. There's a first time for everything ! lol .. mind you Eve came the day before and the day after so I'm happy with that. The fact that hubby came was amazing !! Was sunset hence my orange face.

319 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Eve yesterday on our sunset walk .. taken with the phone .. had Matilda pulling me so making me wobbly.

320 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Finances are tight this fortnight .. b'days and bills and Jess going $67 over her plan limit !!! grr so ended up at the Spudshed to get some cheap vegies. Was impressed with the look of the vegies as previous times (I only go maybe once a year to see if they have improved lol) and so yeh .. a positive outcome this time.

321 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
                    Anna

Comment

Saturday evening I dropped Kalen and his mate off at Tern Island at Safety Bay for some fishing. The sunset was beautiful as Eve, Matilda and I walked along. Taken with the p&s

322 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

A pretty looking kitty I spotted while on our dog walk.

323 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Made some cupcakes and this is a small one and you can see the size comparison with lego man.

324 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Ooopsie ..forgot to do one. Well I remembered and had planned to do it after my fave tv show Smash had finished but I forgot.

325 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

On my dog walk this morning, Matilda and I came back along the beach. Was a warm start to the day. Saw the Ranger on the quad bike looking for something or someone ..going up the steep paths and down again. Didn't even know the Ranger went on the beach.
                      Add the beautiful orange sunset and taken from the front of the house, Also Eve and her binoculars doing some 'trying to find a bird to watch'.

326 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
                      Anna

Comment

Great to see as always Anna, lots of fun and happenings.
                        Jenne

My Gallery
                        My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Some great images here Anna. Love the cat/scissors one lol. Lucky that large paint plunger thingy wasn't in the craft tray!
                          -----------------------------------------------------
                          Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

lol thnx Mick, that paint plunger thingy is actually a rolling pin from a Dora the Explorer cooking set thingy that the newsagents were selling with a magazine. Only bought two issues. She wripped the plastic off for whatever reason. She's a twit sometimes is my Eve.
                            Thnx for looking !!
                            Anna

Comment

Here is my next lot.

Not really a good shot by any means .. had a quick few minutes to stop for roadworks on the causeway and took this. Nothing is in focus outside the window lol... but it is in the mirror. Used my phone ..don't think those new rules are in yet though.

327 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Some of you have seen this from our competition thread on this forum.

328 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

This was such an amazing sunset, the whole of the sky was a peachy colour ... In the immediate distance behind me was a storm, it bypassed our area though. p&s

329 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Took Kalen and his mates for a fish but was too windy so ended up at Jesse's nans house for a swim. Jesse and Kalen in the pool, Max to the side and Eve was at the other end.

330 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Another sunset .. this taken walking down a street just parallel to the beach. The clouds were what caught my eye. Keep in mind Matilda was tugging so it's not as sharp.

331 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Visited my friend and Shep (remember him from a few months back at the beach when they first adopted him). Has since had a haircut and looks dapper .. his personality has come through and is so adorable. Such a loving, obedient and ball mad dog. He wagged his tail when he saw me where as last time he was still settling in and didn't.

332 of 366 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
                              Anna

Comment

Hahaha I take it the camera is on one hand and a treat is in the other Anna!!! You certainly have his full attention.
                                Lloyd
                                Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
                                Flickr
                                Smugmug

Comment

Working...
                                X